FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One FunFair token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0188 or 0.00000264 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, ZB.COM, Vebitcoin and Radar Relay. In the last week, FunFair has traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar. FunFair has a market capitalization of $94.16 million and $758,934.00 worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003269 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014047 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00298526 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.44 or 0.00160996 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00039025 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011486 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000677 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
FunFair’s launch date was June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,010,848,189 tokens. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. FunFair’s official website is funfair.io. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, LATOKEN, OKEx, Livecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), C2CX, Gate.io, IDEX, Binance, ABCC, Radar Relay, ZB.COM and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FunFair Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for FunFair and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.