FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. FunFair has a market cap of $84.82 million and approximately $1.20 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FunFair has traded 24% lower against the US dollar. One FunFair token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0169 or 0.00000277 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, IDEX, LATOKEN and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016368 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00294508 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.81 or 0.00192912 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013927 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
FunFair’s genesis date was June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,010,848,189 tokens. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. The official website for FunFair is funfair.io. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Gate.io, C2CX, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, IDEX, OKEx, Livecoin, ZB.COM, Radar Relay, Vebitcoin and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for FunFair Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for FunFair and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.