By Renee Jackson
BoostCoin (CURRENCY:BOST) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 28th. One BoostCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000116 BTC on exchanges. BoostCoin has a market cap of $97,689.00 and $0.00 worth of BoostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BoostCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00017925 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00024083 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004195 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00038753 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004826 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00232894 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010849 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000030 BTC.
BoostCoin (CRYPTO:BOST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 15th, 2014. BoostCoin’s total supply is 11,855,487 coins. The official website for BoostCoin is myboost.io. BoostCoin’s official Twitter account is @boostcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BoostCoin Coin Trading
BoostCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BoostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BoostCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BoostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BoostCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BoostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.