BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 4th. One BitTube coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0643 or 0.00000887 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Upbit, Livecoin and Bittrex. In the last week, BitTube has traded 22.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitTube has a total market cap of $4.79 million and approximately $91,701.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $116.76 or 0.01613580 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00016974 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010725 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Leviar (XLC) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000165 BTC.
BitTube (TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 76,270,102 coins and its circulating supply is 74,490,102 coins. The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. BitTube’s official website is coin.bit.tube . BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, TradeOgre and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.