Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on July 20th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $1.12 billion and approximately $24.47 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 14% against the US dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for approximately $11.68 or 0.00183488 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Binance, Gate.io and DDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004858 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003566 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008551 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.13 or 0.00300575 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013821 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $479.79 or 0.07537181 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin’s launch date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 192,443,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,512,523 tokens. The official website for Binance Coin is www.binance.com. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, DDEX, Gate.io, LBank, Trade Satoshi, IDEX, Binance, FCoin and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Binance Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Binance Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.