Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 23rd. Verge has a market capitalization of $343.46 million and $6.45 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Verge has traded down 7.5% against the US dollar. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0228 or 0.00000295 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, SouthXchange, fex and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.87 or 0.01070130 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004570 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001839 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004534 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002136 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004862 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00016038 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006611 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00015770 BTC.
Verge is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 9th, 2014. Verge’s total supply is 15,054,315,539 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, fex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Upbit, TradeOgre, Bitbns, Binance, Vebitcoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.