Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 7th. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for $0.0262 or 0.00000386 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Gate.io, HitBTC and Bittrex. Verge has a market capitalization of $394.17 million and approximately $6.68 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Verge has traded 13.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.38 or 0.01243850 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005647 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006318 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008270 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008835 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00018527 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001980 BTC.
Verge is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 9th, 2014. Verge’s total supply is 15,054,315,539 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, fex, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange, YoBit, TradeOgre, Bitbns, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Trade Satoshi and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.