Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 7th. One Substratum token can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00003500 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Tidex, OKEx and Binance. Over the last week, Substratum has traded 19.5% higher against the US dollar. Substratum has a market cap of $90.27 million and $1.12 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00016653 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014950 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.51 or 0.00586844 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.23 or 0.00211352 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00038025 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00069924 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001277 BTC.
Substratum’s launch date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, COSS, OKEx, HitBTC, Tidex and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.