Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on July 6th. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $87.36 million and $1.34 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00003477 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Tidex, HitBTC and COSS. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded 32.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007190 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016108 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015312 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.73 or 0.00575154 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.35 or 0.00203582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00037366 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00070828 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00001276 BTC.
Substratum’s launch date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, OKEx, Kucoin, Tidex, Binance, Radar Relay and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.