Power Ledger (POWR) traded down -0.04% on USD in the last 24h time period ending 00:30 on July 9th EST. Power Ledger at this moment has a cap of $102,625,128 and its 24 hour volume is approximately $4,211,240. Within the last 7 day period of time, Power Ledger is -7.09% against the USD along with a change of 0.39% during the last 60 minutes.
Now take a look at how similar cryptocurrencies have faired in the last 24 hours:
- WeTrust (TRST) is currently at $0.04 against the US dollar, a -2.20 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of TRST currently sits at 0.00000659 BTC.
- LEOcoin (LEO) is currently at $0.14 against the US dollar, a 0.74 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of LEO currently sits at 0.00002119 BTC.
- Golem (GNT) is currently at $0.35 against the US dollar, a -4.32 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of GNT currently sits at 0.00005156 BTC.
- Litecred (LTCR) is currently at $0.00 against the US dollar, a 8.39 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of LTCR currently sits at 0.00000025 BTC.
- Mincoin (MNC) is currently at $0.01 against the US dollar, a 4.14 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of MNC currently sits at 0.00000212 BTC.
Power Ledger Info
Power Ledger has a total supply of exactly 373,679,617 coins. It launched on 5th July, 2017.
CryptoCompare.com says that: “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger’s ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed.”
Some handy url links are listed below, in case you want to find out more about Power Ledger:
POWR: Info for Traders
Investors can purchase POWR at trading exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, and HuobiPro.
It’s not necessarily always viable to buy digital coins such as Power Ledger right away using USD. Market players trying to find POWR might have to firstly buy Bitcoin or ETH from an exchange that has US dollar currency trading pairs for example, Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Investors can then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to obtain Power Ledger using one of the exchanges we outlined previously.