Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. Over the last seven days, Nano has traded 21.8% higher against the dollar. Nano has a market cap of $361.39 million and $5.45 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can currently be bought for about $2.71 or 0.00041047 BTC on popular exchanges including BitFlip, Nanex, CoinFalcon and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,636.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $472.23 or 0.07146940 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $765.07 or 0.11579000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.61 or 0.01295620 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.58 or 0.02127590 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00257916 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.50 or 0.02761990 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.77 or 0.00450608 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00024846 BTC.
NANO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. The official message board for Nano is forum.raiblocks.net. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Nanex, Koinex, Bit-Z, BitFlip, Gate.io, Kucoin, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC and CoinFalcon. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.