Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 2.00% versus dollar during the last 24 hours interval closing 19:45 on July 25th EST. Groestlcoin at this moment has a market capitalization of $44,341,292 and its 24 hour volume is about $5,073,930. Over the last 7 day time period, Groestlcoin is -10.78% against the dollar with a move of -0.03% during the past hr.
Now look at how similar cryptos have faired since yesterday:
- Cappasity (CAPP) is now trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a 0.78% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of CAPP currently, is 0.00000156 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) is now trading at $97.95 against the US dollar, a 0.03% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of DGD currently, is 0.0119132 BTC.
- Bancor (BNT) is now trading at $2.32 against the US dollar, a -0.05% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of BNT currently, is 0.00028176 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) is now trading at $1.00 against the US dollar, a 0.26% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of USDT currently, is 0.0001212 BTC.
- ZCoin (XZC) is now trading at $16.34 against the US dollar, a -1.26% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of XZC currently, is 0.00198743 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) is now trading at $29.53 against the US dollar, a -4.74% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of ZEN currently, is 0.00359197 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) is now trading at $3.53 against the US dollar, a 5.97% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of ONT currently, is 0.000429 BTC.
- Iconomi (ICN) is now trading at $0.60 against the US dollar, a 0.82% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of ICN currently, is 0.00007273 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) is now trading at $3.64 against the US dollar, a 3.07% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of NEBL currently, is 0.0004429 BTC.
Groestlcoin has a total supply of exactly 70,532,914 coins. It was launched on 22nd March, 2014.
Coming from cryptocompare: “It is a cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work – No ASIC currently exists for Groestl & it is unlikely that one will be developed for it anytime soon. GroestlCoin will be ASIC-free for the foreseeable future.- Through these features GroestlCoin embodies the fairly distributed & decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency. Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance. – With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with GroestlCoin it is reborn and taken to another level.- The extra added value of Groestl is that the “richer advantage” (owning several GPU) is less interesting with Groestl; so fairer.- Stands for democratization of currency and mining, the ability to send and receive money immediately anywhere in the world, to not pay expensive banking fees, and to transact in an environment that is secure and anonymous.- Through an innovative algorithm, the Groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins. – Grostl will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.- They strive to make groestlcoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. They highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future and Groestlcoin will be one of the leaders in this revolution.The name “Grøstl” is a multilingual play-on-words, referring to an Austrian dish usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel.Groestl Specifications White Paper”
A number of useful web links are following, in case you want to find out more concerning Groestlcoin:
GRS: Info for Traders
Anyone can obtain GRS at trading exchanges including Cryptopia, BitTrex, LiveCoin, Upbit, Poloniex, and TradeSatoshi.
It is not always conceivable to buy currencies such as Groestlcoin directly using American dollars. Traders trying to get GRS may well need to first pick up BTC or Ethereum using an market place that provides dollar currency trading pairs for example, Coinbase and GDAX. Buyers will then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to obtain Groestlcoin using one of the exchanges stated previously.