Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 9th. Golem has a market cap of $288.09 million and $3.58 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar. One Golem token can now be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00005120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Lykke Exchange, Koinex, Gate.io and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015057 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.57 or 0.00560350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00207003 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00036858 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00063536 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00001208 BTC.
Golem launched on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 839,242,000 tokens. The official website for Golem is golem.network. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Tidex, Huobi, CoinEx Market, Tux Exchange, Ethfinex, OKEx, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, HitBTC, Coinbe, Braziliex, Abucoins, Mercatox, Binance, Koinex, Liqui, Bithumb, Lykke Exchange, Gate.io, BigONE, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Bittrex and OOOBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.