Golem (GNT) traded up 2.06% to American dollar during the 24h period of time closing 16:15 on July 14th EST. Golem presently has a total market cap of $240,981,626 and its 24 hrs trading volume is approximately $4,886,550. Over the last seven day period of time, Golem is -17.80% against the American dollar together with a change of 0.50% during the last 60 minutes.
Now look at how other similar cryptos have faired since this time yesterday:
- Stellar (XLM) is trading at $0.21 against the dollar, a 7.43% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of XLM is currently at 0.00003307 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) is trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a 3.79% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of DOGE is currently at 0.00000038 BTC.
- Datum (DAT) is trading at $0.02 against the dollar, a 5.57% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of DAT is currently at 0.00000250 BTC.
- Bread (BRD) is trading at $0.40 against the dollar, a 2.70% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of BRD is currently at 0.00006427 BTC.
- Quantum (QAU) is trading at $0.13 against the dollar, a -8.66% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost of QAU is currently at 0.00002025 BTC.
Golem has a max supply of exactly 839,242,000 coins. It started on 17th November, 2016.
cryptocompare.com claims that: “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network.”
A handful of useful url links are listed below, in case you want to read more concerning Golem:
GNT: For Traders
Day traders can purchase GNT at trading exchanges such as ZB, Gateio, Upbit, and EtherDelta.
It is not always viable to buy crypto like Golem instantly using dollars. Investors wanting to obtain GNT might possibly need to first get Bitcoin or Ethereum using an market place that has USD trading pairs such as Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Buyers can then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges we detailed previously.