Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 15th. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $28.99 million and $1.02 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for $7.78 or 0.00095687 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Hotbit, HitBTC and Binance. During the last week, Genesis Vision has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012261 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.85 or 0.00403741 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00030482 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.70 or 0.00168420 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013894 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000879 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,726,781 tokens. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Ovis, Kucoin and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Vision Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Genesis Vision and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.