By Gary James
Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 9th. In the last week, Bytecoin has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, cfinex, HitBTC and Vebitcoin. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $550.44 million and $7.57 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.18 or 0.02047640 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019009 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013560 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 32.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011472 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005147 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin (CRYPTO:BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 4th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 183,890,481,254 coins. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Binance, Crex24, cfinex, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, Poloniex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.