Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM ET on July 10th. During the last week, Bytecoin has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $573.97 million and $6.36 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Crex24, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.18 or 0.01735910 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00019689 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013599 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004618 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004032 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Leviar (XLC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000110 BTC.
BCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 183,890,481,254 coins. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Crex24, TradeOgre, Binance, OKEx, Coindeal, HitBTC, cfinex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.