Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 7.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. Substratum has a total market cap of $97.46 million and $3.21 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Substratum has traded down 37.8% against the US dollar. One Substratum token can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00004008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, HitBTC, Radar Relay and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008397 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003498 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018969 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.32 or 0.00604889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.62 or 0.00230841 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00044879 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00093096 BTC.
Substratum’s genesis date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Radar Relay, OKEx, Tidex, Binance, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.