Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 9.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on June 4th. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $73.21 million and $848,362.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00003150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Binance, Kucoin and OKEx. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded 32.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007523 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016476 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00496670 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.95 or 0.00230006 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00041066 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00085279 BTC.
Substratum launched on July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Radar Relay, Tidex, OKEx, COSS, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.