Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. One Odyssey token can now be purchased for $0.0083 or 0.00000138 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Bit-Z, Kucoin and Lbank. During the last seven days, Odyssey has traded down 24.1% against the U.S. dollar. Odyssey has a market cap of $39.30 million and $11.69 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003310 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016746 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.70 or 0.00544186 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00257650 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00045722 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00087870 BTC.
Odyssey’s genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. Odyssey’s official website is www.ocoins.cc.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Huobi, Kucoin, IDEX, Lbank, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.