Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on June 1st. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000119 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, CoinTiger and IDEX. In the last seven days, Odyssey has traded 35.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Odyssey has a market capitalization of $33.13 million and approximately $9.07 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007811 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00016270 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00017166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.37 or 0.00534942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.05 or 0.00239694 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00041529 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00073695 BTC.
Odyssey’s launch date was January 15th, 2018. Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocoins.cc.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, Lbank, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.