NEM (XEM) traded down -3.95 percent to USD during the last 24 hours interval closing 08:30 on June 29th EST. NEM at this moment has a total market capitalization of $1,315,215,000 and its 24 hrs trading volume is approximately $11,447,700. Over the last seven day time period, NEM is -15.61 percent against the USD along with a change of -0.35 percent through the last 60 minutes.
Let’s look at how other currencies have faired in the last day:
- Vertcoin (VTC) is trading at $0.81 against the dollar, a -7.65 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of VTC is currently at 0.0001383 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is trading at $23.52 against the dollar, a -4.27 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of BTG is currently at 0.00401338 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) is trading at $6.76 against the dollar, a -6.24 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of OMG is currently at 0.0011531 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) is trading at $2.18 against the dollar, a -5.92 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of STRAT is currently at 0.00037261 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) is trading at $7.26 against the dollar, a -6.98 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of EOS is currently at 0.0012384 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) is trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a -8.25 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of RDD is currently at 0.00000073 BTC.
NEM has a max supply of 8,999,999,999 coins. It was launched on 31st March, 2015.
A few helpful url links are below, should you want to find out more concerning NEM:
XEM: Trading Info
Traders can purchase XEM on trading exchanges including Abucoins, Upbit, BTC38, Yobit, ZB, Cryptopia, BitTrex, and LiveCoin.
It’s not necessarily always viable to buy cryptocurrencies such as NEM right away using US dollars. Investors planning to purchase XEM may possibly need to firstly buy Bitcoin or ETH from an market place that has American dollar currency trading pairs for example, Coinbase and GDAX. Investors can then use this BTC or ETH to pay for NEM using one of the exchanges outlined above.