ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 25th. ICON has a market capitalization of $631.79 million and approximately $37.94 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICON token can currently be bought for $1.63 or 0.00026073 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, Bithumb, Bitbns and Rfinex. In the last week, ICON has traded down 22.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007660 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015997 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $31.59 or 0.00505098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.91 or 0.00238453 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00043141 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00090726 BTC.
ICON Token Profile
ICX uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 19th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 400,228,740 tokens and its circulating supply is 387,431,340 tokens. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, CoinTiger, LATOKEN, Rfinex, OKEx, HitBTC, IDEX, OOOBTC, Huobi, Bithumb, COSS, Hotbit, Gate.io, DragonEX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.