Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 27th. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00004846 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OOOBTC, Koinex, Coinbe and OKEx. Golem has a total market capitalization of $249.10 million and $5.49 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Golem has traded down 20.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016302 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015853 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.44 or 0.00497022 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.00 or 0.00228551 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00042521 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00087133 BTC.
Golem was first traded on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 839,242,000 tokens. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Golem is golem.network.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Poloniex, Tidex, Bithumb, Ethfinex, Braziliex, Gate.io, Upbit, Koinex, BigONE, Liqui, Coinbe, Zebpay, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, Abucoins, Huobi, CoinFalcon, CoinEx Market, Livecoin, Mercatox, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Binance, OKEx, Lykke Exchange and OOOBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.