Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 18.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 18th. Golem has a market cap of $283.15 million and approximately $8.71 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Golem has traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00005400 BTC on major exchanges including Lykke Exchange, Upbit, HitBTC and Coinbe.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00016301 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.71 or 0.00507489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.92 or 0.00238807 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00043566 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00089830 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem launched on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 839,242,000 tokens. Golem’s official website is golem.network. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Gate.io, OOOBTC, Poloniex, Tux Exchange, BigONE, Cryptopia, Vebitcoin, Lykke Exchange, Huobi, Liqui, Upbit, Tidex, OKEx, Zebpay, Braziliex, CoinFalcon, Livecoin, Binance, Ethfinex, Abucoins, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Mercatox, Bithumb, Coinbe, CoinEx Market and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Golem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Golem and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.