Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 15th. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for $15.43 or 0.00235306 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and Bancor Network. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $1.76 billion and $83.55 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008373 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00018710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $39.10 or 0.00596380 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015331 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00044937 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00093232 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001364 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin’s launch date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 194,972,068 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,041,290 tokens. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The official website for Binance Coin is www.binance.com.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.