Binance Coin (BNB) traded down -7.12% to dollar since yesterday period closing 19:45 on June 24th EST. Binance Coin presently has a marketcap of $1,645,250,884 and its 24 hr volume is about $96,383,100. Over the 7 day period of time, Binance Coin is -13.93% against the dollar together with a move of 0.19% through the last hour.
Let’s take a look at how other cryptocurrencies have faired since this time yesterday:
- Stratis (STRAT) is trading at $2.37 against the US dollar, a -6.16% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of STRAT is currently 0.00038555 BTC.
- Gas (GAS) is trading at $10.45 against the US dollar, a -9.82% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of GAS is currently 0.00169868 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is trading at $24.06 against the US dollar, a -6.30% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of BTG is currently 0.00391162 BTC.
- NEM (XEM) is trading at $0.15 against the US dollar, a -7.06% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of XEM is currently 0.00002481 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) is trading at $7.84 against the US dollar, a -4.30% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of OMG is currently 0.00127425 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) is trading at $8.05 against the US dollar, a -4.21% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of EOS is currently 0.00130944 BTC.
Binance Coin Info
Binance Coin has a total supply of 114,041,290 coins. It launched on 27th June, 2017.
As per CryptoCompare.com: “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange.”
The following are a few helpful links in case you want to get more info concerning Binance Coin:
BNB: For Traders
People can find BNB at trading exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, IDEX, Abucoins, Braziliex,
It’s not necessarily always conceivable to buy cryptos like Binance Coin directly using dollars. Traders planning to find BNB may well have to first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from an market place which has got American dollar trading pairs for instance Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers may then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to obtain Binance Coin using one of the exchanges detailed previously.