Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down -3.15% against dollar during the last 24 hours time period ending 03:15 on May 18th EST. Groestlcoin at this moment has a marketcap of $80,302,013 and its 24 hour trading volume is approximately $23,784,600. Within the interval across the last seven days, Groestlcoin is 16.62% against the dollar together with a movement of -0.36% in the past hr.
Now take a look at how similar coins have faired in the last 24h:
- DIMCOIN (DIM) is trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -5.10% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of DIM currently, is 0.00000102 BTC.
- Envion (EVN) is trading at $0.15 against the USD, a -7.72% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of EVN currently, is 0.00001842 BTC.
- Aragon (ANT) is trading at $3.93 against the USD, a -7.80% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of ANT currently, is 0.00048945 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) is trading at $11.50 against the USD, a -7.56% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of WTC currently, is 0.00143192 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) is trading at $0.23 against the USD, a -4.17% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of EMC2 currently, is 0.00002822 BTC.
- Aion (AION) is trading at $2.52 against the USD, a -6.19% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of AION currently, is 0.00031327 BTC.
- Bancor (BNT) is trading at $4.50 against the USD, a -3.38% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of BNT currently, is 0.00055986 BTC.
Groestlcoin has a total supply of 70,062,394 coins. It launched on 22nd March, 2014.
Coming from CryptoCompare.com: “It is a cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work – No ASIC currently exists for Groestl & it is unlikely that one will be developed for it anytime soon. GroestlCoin will be ASIC-free for the foreseeable future.- Through these features GroestlCoin embodies the fairly distributed & decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency. Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance. – With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with GroestlCoin it is reborn and taken to another level.- The extra added value of Groestl is that the “richer advantage” (owning several GPU) is less interesting with Groestl; so fairer.- Stands for democratization of currency and mining, the ability to send and receive money immediately anywhere in the world, to not pay expensive banking fees, and to transact in an environment that is secure and anonymous.- Through an innovative algorithm, the Groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins. – Grostl will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.- They strive to make groestlcoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. They highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future and Groestlcoin will be one of the leaders in this revolution.The name “Grøstl” is a multilingual play-on-words, referring to an Austrian dish usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel.Groestl Specifications White Paper”
The following are a few good links if you happen to would prefer to get more info about Groestlcoin:
GRS: Trading Info
Traders can find GRS on exchanges including CCEX, Cryptopia, LiveCoin, Upbit, TradeSatoshi, Binance, Poloniex, and BitTrex.
It’s not necessarily always feasible to buy crypto including Groestlcoin instantly using dollars. Traders trying to get hold of GRS may need to first buy BTC or Ethereum from an market place that has dollar trading pairs like Coinbase or GDAX. Investors may then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to invest in Groestlcoin using one of the exchanges we detailed previously.