This simple Monero mining calculator will allow you to determine how much you can profit from a certain Monero miner. It takes into account all relevant costs such as hardware, electricity and fees. See below for detailed instructions on how to use it.
1 Monero =233 USD
|Duration||Calculation||Estimated Profit in USD|
Pure Earning in XMR:
Pool Fee in XMR:
Earning After Fee in XMR:
Earning in USD:
Power Cost in USD:
Earning After Power Cost in USD:
Earning After Hardware Cost in USD:
Instructions on how to use the Monero Mining Calculator:
- Enter the hash rate of the Monero miner you’re planning to use
- Click on “Calculate mining revenue”
- That’s it! (we said it was simple….)
Note: If some values in the Monero mining calculator don’t seem right (exchange rate, block reward, etc.) you can adjust them manually. However normally they are all up to date.
Keep in mind that:
- Earnings are shown in USD based on the current exchange rate, the exchange rate can (and probably will) change from time to time.
- Profit is based on current difficulty to mine Monero. Difficulty can (and probably will) change. From past experience it usually goes up as time goes by.
- Earnings IS NOT profit. You still have to take into account the cost of your mining hardware and the electricity to run it (and cool it down if needed).
If you want to get started with Monero mining read this post.