Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on May 29th. During the last week, Substratum has traded 30.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Substratum has a total market cap of $105.85 million and approximately $3.34 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00004174 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Binance, Radar Relay and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008478 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00019342 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.79 or 0.00631251 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015202 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00236798 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045833 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00095957 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001365 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum’s launch date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Tidex, Kucoin, COSS and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.