Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 6th. In the last week, Odyssey has traded down 33.5% against the dollar. One Odyssey token can now be bought for about $0.0109 or 0.00000168 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Huobi, IDEX and Kucoin. Odyssey has a total market capitalization of $21.84 million and approximately $18.12 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008354 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003455 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019084 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00614124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.08 or 0.00232425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00044110 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00092189 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001333 BTC.
Odyssey Token Profile
Odyssey was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocoins.cc.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, HitBTC, IDEX, Huobi, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Gate.io, CoinTiger and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.