Monaco (MCO) traded down -9.10% to American dollar during the 24h period closing 08:45 on June 13th EST. Monaco currently has a total marketcap of $78,737,618 and its 24 hrs volume is around $7,529,660. Over the 7 day period, Monaco is -25.62% against the American dollar together with a change of 0.39% in the last hr.
Here’s how similar cryptos have faired in the last 24h:
- Peercoin (PPC) is currently at $1.49 against the USD, a -7.42% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of PPC is currently 0.00022973 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) is currently at $0.23 against the USD, a -12.53% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of SYS is currently 0.00003535 BTC.
- Quantstamp (QSP) is currently at $0.10 against the USD, a -17.32% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of QSP is currently 0.00001498 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) is currently at $1.86 against the USD, a -11.98% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of KMD is currently 0.00028622 BTC.
- Kin (KIN) is currently at $0.00 against the USD, a -4.29% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of KIN is currently 0.00000002 BTC.
- SONM (SNM) is currently at $0.12 against the USD, a -12.89% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of SNM is currently 0.00001917 BTC.
Monaco has a total supply of 15,793,831 coins. It was created on 18th May, 2017.
CryptoCompare.com claims that: “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes”
Some useful web links are below, should you want to get more info concerning Monaco:
MCO: For Traders
Traders can get MCO at exchanges including OKEX, Gatecoin, Gateio, and Upbit.
It’s not always feasible to buy crypto including Monaco right away using American dollars. Market players wanting to obtain MCO could possibly need to firstly get BTC or ETH using an market place which provides American dollar currency trading pairs for example, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors may then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to invest in Monaco using one of the trading exchanges posted previously.