Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 30th. Komodo has a total market cap of $198.72 million and $972,298.00 worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for $1.91 or 0.00029733 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. During the last week, Komodo has traded 24.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $193.72 or 0.03021930 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.02 or 0.00515062 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.14 or 0.00220589 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00061369 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00270146 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00160816 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005575 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00086424 BTC.
Komodo is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 104,253,954 coins. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Komodo is komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit, Binance, Cryptopia and BarterDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.