ZClassic (ZCL) traded down -3.49% versus US dollar in the last day period of time ending 17:15 on May 16th EST. ZClassic currently has a total market cap of $59,959,516 and its 24hr volume is approximately $1,918,430. Over the last 7 day interval, ZClassic is -10.49% against the US dollar with a move of -0.56% in the past hour.
Now look at how other similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Quantstamp (QSP) is currently trading at $0.17 against the dollar, a -8.54 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for QSP currently, is 0.00002052 BTC.
- Kin (KIN) is currently trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a -2.57 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for KIN currently, is 0.00000003 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) is currently trading at $3.05 against the dollar, a -4.41 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for KMD currently, is 0.00036729 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) is currently trading at $6.17 against the dollar, a -7.00 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for WAN currently, is 0.0007438 BTC.
- MaidSafeCoin (MAID) is currently trading at $0.34 against the dollar, a -9.53 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for MAID currently, is 0.00004132 BTC.
- Po.et (POE) is currently trading at $0.04 against the dollar, a -4.63 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for POE currently, is 0.00000444 BTC.
ZClassic has a maximum supply of 3,970,750 coins. It was launched on 6th November, 2016.
Reported by CryptoCompare.com: “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder’s reward. This founder’s reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder’s reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved.Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/”
Several useful web links are following, should you wish to get more info concerning ZClassic:
ZCL: For Traders
People can purchase ZCL on trading exchanges such as Cryptopia, CCEX, BitTrex, TradeSatoshi,
It’s not necessarily always conceivable to buy cryptocurrency including ZClassic right away using American dollars. Investors hoping to buy ZCL might possibly have to firstly get BTC or ETH from an market place which has dollar currency trading pairs including Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Investors will then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to invest in ZClassic using one of the exchanges we detailed previously.