TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 25th. One TRON token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0808 or 0.00000863 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Cryptopia, BuyBitcoin and Liqui. TRON has a total market capitalization of $5.31 billion and $300.29 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TRON has traded down 7.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004033 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00024300 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.09 or 0.00802152 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00056914 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010670 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.35 or 0.00153264 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021137 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00093762 BTC.
TRON Token Profile
TRON’s launch date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,748,111,645 tokens. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, Qryptos, Mercatox, Coinrail, Braziliex, BuyBitcoin, Livecoin, Gatecoin, Rfinex, Ovis, LiteBit.eu, Bibox, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Gate.io, OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, RightBTC, CoinFalcon, Huobi, Tidex, Fatbtc, Hotbit, HitBTC, Lbank, Bancor Network, IDEX, Zebpay, Koinex, Binance, Liqui, YoBit, BitFlip, LATOKEN, Bitfinex, Bitbns, Sistemkoin, Abucoins, OTCBTC, Upbit, Cobinhood, Bithumb, Token Store, CoinBene, CoinEgg, Bit-Z and Coinnest. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for TRON and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.