Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 27.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Substratum token can currently be bought for about $0.41 or 0.00005397 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Kucoin, HitBTC and COSS. Substratum has a market cap of $155.71 million and $5.33 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007983 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00019788 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.52 or 0.00697216 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00046900 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00167820 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001611 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00085013 BTC.
Substratum’s launch date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Radar Relay, Binance, OKEx, Kucoin, COSS and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.