Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on April 24th. One Substratum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.58 or 0.00006967 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, COSS, HitBTC and Binance. Substratum has a market capitalization of $222.95 million and $5.25 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008439 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004045 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00022966 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $62.01 or 0.00742165 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00055393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.57 or 0.00150487 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.46 or 0.00089274 BTC.
Substratum was first traded on July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Tidex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Radar Relay and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.