Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded down 19.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 9th. Over the last week, Odyssey has traded 39.7% lower against the US dollar. One Odyssey token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0185 or 0.00000223 BTC on exchanges including Cobinhood, Huobi, Lbank and Bit-Z. Odyssey has a total market capitalization of $37.03 million and $28.93 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003944 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00022131 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.12 or 0.00737305 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00055761 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012074 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.14 or 0.00146461 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00086728 BTC.
Odyssey Token Profile
Odyssey was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocoins.cc.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, HitBTC, Lbank, Cobinhood, IDEX, Gate.io, CoinTiger and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.