Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 1st. During the last seven days, Odyssey has traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Odyssey has a market capitalization of $40.86 million and $28.71 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Odyssey token can currently be bought for about $0.0204 or 0.00000247 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Huobi and CoinTiger.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008337 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003959 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00022648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $60.84 or 0.00735755 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00054473 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012108 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00146633 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00087039 BTC.
Odyssey’s launch date was January 15th, 2018. Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens. Odyssey’s official website is www.ocoins.cc. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Cobinhood, Huobi, Bit-Z, IDEX, Gate.io, HitBTC, Kucoin and CoinTiger. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.