Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on April 30th. Odyssey has a total market cap of $33.65 million and approximately $27.27 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Odyssey has traded 20.4% lower against the dollar. One Odyssey token can now be purchased for $0.0168 or 0.00000212 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Cobinhood, CoinTiger and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008079 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020449 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.34 or 0.00710667 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012624 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00050453 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00167902 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001707 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00086373 BTC.
Odyssey was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. Odyssey’s official website is www.ocoins.cc. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gate.io, Huobi, Kucoin, Lbank, HitBTC, CoinTiger, IDEX and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.