The Tron (TRX) Mainnet launch is less than two weeks away with the current counter on the Tron Website reading 10 days and a few hours. In preparation for the launch, the Tron Website can be seen as having gone through a major overhaul with a new prominent color scheme and easier to navigate the site. There is also the latest news with regards to the project at the bottom and also a tracker of the price of the token in the markets.
After the MainNet will be launched on the 31st of May, the migration of the token to the new Tron blockchain will occur from the 21st of June to the 25th of June. This process will be automatic for all tokens that would have been transferred by their owners to these exchanges by the 24th of the same month. If you miss this deadline, there is a yet-to-be-announced token exchange counter to exchange your tokens for the new TRX on the Mainnet.
So which exchanges and wallets are supporting the TRX Token migration?
- Bittrex, currently ranked 21st on coinmarketcap.com with a daily trade volume of $76.575 Million
- Bitfinex, currently ranked 4th on coinmarketcap.com with a daily trade volume of $356.9 Million
- Gate.io is currently ranked 15th on coinmarketcap.com with a daily trade volume of $95.582 Million
- Binance, a famous exchange founded in Shanghai but with intentions of moving to friendlier jurisdictions as Chinese Authorities continue cracking down on cryptocurrencies and crypto trading. Currently ranked 3rd and according to daily trade volume, the exchange is currently doing $1.09 Billion in daily trade
- Coinrail, a South Korean Exchange that is optimized for users and cares for user convenience and safety, aiming to provide user-oriented system & design
- Coinnest, one of the largest cryptocurrencies in South Korea and ranked 106th on coinmarketcap.com
- Zebpay, the first Indian Exchange to offer TRX/XRP trading pairs
- Bitpie Wallet, which provides easy functions such as built-in exchanges and instant trade
- Bixin, one of the largest blockchain wallets that support BTC, ETH, TRX and many more cryptocurrencies
- RightBTC, the first global cryptocurrency trading platform in Dubai, ranked 31st on Coinmarketcap
In conclusion, the token migration will start on the 21st of June with 10 noted options for crypto-traders and HODLers of TRX to utilize for the token migration. It seems like the MainNet launch and Token migration is in good hands with the current Tron Foundation team.
For the latest cryptocurrency news, join our Telegram!
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Pexels