Komodo (KMD) traded down -13.21 percent with USD during the 24h time period ending 05:30 on May 16th EST. Komodo currently has a market capitalization of $305,529,811 and its 24 hrs volume is about $2,501,590. In the period of time covering 7 days, Komodo is -13.43 percent against the USD with a change of -0.02 percent in the last hour.
Now take a look at how other coins have performed since yesterday:
- Quantstamp (QSP) is trading at $0.18 against the dollar, a -13.52% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of QSP is currently 0.00002139 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) is trading at $2.66 against the dollar, a -9.67% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of PPC is currently 0.00032334 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) is trading at $14.00 against the dollar, a -14.18% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of ZCL is currently 0.0017029 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) is trading at $6.06 against the dollar, a -13.19% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of WAN is currently 0.00073682 BTC.
- AdEx (ADX) is trading at $0.78 against the dollar, a -14.44% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of ADX is currently 0.00009427 BTC.
Komodo has a total supply of 104,059,388 coins. It was created on 1st September, 2016.
Cited from cryptocompare.com: “Komodo is a privacy-centric cryptocurrency that combines the anonymity of ZCash with the security of Bitcoin. Using a new consensus mechanism developed by the Komodo team, delayed Proof of Work, Komodo blocks can be notarized using the Bitcoin blockchain. KMD is issued through an Equihash-based PoW protocol, and the new block information is sent to pre-voted notary nodes. These nodes insert the Komodo block information on the BTC blockchain by creating a custom transaction. This system ensures that in order to “hack” komodo, one would have to rewrite both chains.Komodo uses Zero Knowledge Proofs to provide 100% anonymous transactions, that are now secured with Bitcoin’s hash rate.”
Here’s some useful links if you happen to choose to learn more concerning Komodo:
KMD: For Traders
Investors can get KMD at trading exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, and Binance.
It is not always viable to buy cryptos such as Komodo directly using dollars. Market players hoping to acquire KMD may well have to firstly get Bitcoin or Ethereum from an market place which offers dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Buyers will then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to obtain Komodo using one of the exchanges we outlined previously.