Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 24th. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for about $3.11 or 0.00037120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Vebitcoin, HitBTC and Upbit. During the last seven days, Komodo has traded 9.6% lower against the dollar. Komodo has a market cap of $323.37 million and $1.30 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $365.05 or 0.04360440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.22 or 0.00695439 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.36 or 0.00278991 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.19 or 0.00348614 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00176960 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013362 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008647 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00097509 BTC.
Komodo (KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 104,059,392 coins. Komodo’s official message board is blog.komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Komodo is komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BarterDEX, Cryptopia, Vebitcoin, Binance, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.