Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down -2.12 percent with US dollar in the last day time period closing 21:45 on May 4th EST. Groestlcoin at this time has a marketcap of $102,636,660 and its 24 hour trading volume is around $9,181,380. Over the last 7 day period of time, Groestlcoin is 3.29 percent against the US dollar along with a change of -0.37 percent during the past hr.
Now let’s take look at how the other cryptos have faired since yesterday:
- Neblio (NEBL) is now trading at $14.99 against the USD, a -3.29 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for NEBL currently sits at 0.00153962 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) is now trading at $17.99 against the USD, a 6.70 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for WTC currently sits at 0.00184764 BTC.
- district0x (DNT) is now trading at $0.11 against the USD, a -1.25 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for DNT currently sits at 0.00001135 BTC.
- Aragon (ANT) is now trading at $4.73 against the USD, a 3.70 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for ANT currently sits at 0.0004855 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) is now trading at $0.07 against the USD, a 4.63 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for IOST currently sits at 0.00000691 BTC.
- DIMCOIN (DIM) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -14.75 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for DIM currently sits at 0.00000099 BTC.
- Envion (EVN) is now trading at $0.38 against the USD, a -14.24 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for EVN currently sits at 0.00003954 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is now trading at $36.41 against the USD, a -12.24 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for BTCP currently sits at 0.00373968 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) is now trading at $0.34 against the USD, a 2.44 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for BLK currently sits at 0.00003515 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) is now trading at $1.21 against the USD, a 0.81 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for ETP currently sits at 0.00012426 BTC.
Groestlcoin has a max supply of 69,971,749 coins. It started on 22nd March, 2014.
Coming from CryptoCompare: “It is a cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work – No ASIC currently exists for Groestl & it is unlikely that one will be developed for it anytime soon. GroestlCoin will be ASIC-free for the foreseeable future.- Through these features GroestlCoin embodies the fairly distributed & decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency. Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance. – With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with GroestlCoin it is reborn and taken to another level.- The extra added value of Groestl is that the “richer advantage” (owning several GPU) is less interesting with Groestl; so fairer.- Stands for democratization of currency and mining, the ability to send and receive money immediately anywhere in the world, to not pay expensive banking fees, and to transact in an environment that is secure and anonymous.- Through an innovative algorithm, the Groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins. – Grostl will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.- They strive to make groestlcoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. They highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future and Groestlcoin will be one of the leaders in this revolution.The name “Grøstl” is a multilingual play-on-words, referring to an Austrian dish usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel.Groestl Specifications White Paper”
Some handy links are listed below, in case you wish to gather more information concerning Groestlcoin:
GRS: For Traders
People can get GRS at exchanges like CCEX, Cryptopia, Poloniex, LiveCoin, and Binance.
It’s not always possible to buy cryptos such as Groestlcoin directly using USD. Traders wanting to acquire GRS might possibly have to first pick up Bitcoin or ETH using an exchange that offers dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Investors can then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Groestlcoin using one of the exchanges listed previously.