Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down -0.28 percent on American dollar since yesterday time period ending 06:15 on May 18th EST. Groestlcoin at the moment has a total market cap of $81,320,896 and its 24 hrs volume is about $23,691,700. Within the interval covering 7 days, Groestlcoin is 20.13 percent against the American dollar together with a movement of -0.30 percent in the past 60 minutes.
Now let’s look at how similar currencies have performed in the last day:
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) is currently trading at $0.84 against the USD, a -1.00 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of ETP is at 0.00010378 BTC.
- district0x (DNT) is currently trading at $0.08 against the USD, a -3.73 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of DNT is at 0.00000996 BTC.
- Bancor (BNT) is currently trading at $4.56 against the USD, a -1.44 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of BNT is at 0.00056309 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) is currently trading at $0.25 against the USD, a -4.56 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of BLK is at 0.00003130 BTC.
- DIMCOIN (DIM) is currently trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -1.17 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of DIM is at 0.00000107 BTC.
- Aion (AION) is currently trading at $2.57 against the USD, a -4.68 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of AION is at 0.0003176 BTC.
- Envion (EVN) is currently trading at $0.16 against the USD, a -9.24 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of EVN is at 0.00001960 BTC.
- Aragon (ANT) is currently trading at $3.96 against the USD, a -5.22 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of ANT is at 0.00048919 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) is currently trading at $11.64 against the USD, a -5.21 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of WTC is at 0.00143586 BTC.
Groestlcoin has a max supply of exactly 70,063,149 coins. It was launched on 22nd March, 2014.
Based on CryptoCompare.com: “It is a cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work – No ASIC currently exists for Groestl & it is unlikely that one will be developed for it anytime soon. GroestlCoin will be ASIC-free for the foreseeable future.- Through these features GroestlCoin embodies the fairly distributed & decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency. Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance. – With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with GroestlCoin it is reborn and taken to another level.- The extra added value of Groestl is that the “richer advantage” (owning several GPU) is less interesting with Groestl; so fairer.- Stands for democratization of currency and mining, the ability to send and receive money immediately anywhere in the world, to not pay expensive banking fees, and to transact in an environment that is secure and anonymous.- Through an innovative algorithm, the Groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins. – Grostl will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.- They strive to make groestlcoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. They highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future and Groestlcoin will be one of the leaders in this revolution.The name “Grøstl” is a multilingual play-on-words, referring to an Austrian dish usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel.Groestl Specifications White Paper”
The following are a few good links if you happen to want to get more information about Groestlcoin:
GRS: Info for Traders
Investors can find GRS at trading exchanges such as LiveCoin, Binance, Cryptopia, BitTrex, CCEX, Upbit, TradeSatoshi, Poloniex,
It is not always conceivable to buy cryptocurrency such as Groestlcoin instantly using USD. Investors planning to acquire GRS will probably need to firstly pick up Bitcoin or Ethereum using an market place which offers US dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase and GDAX. Buyers will then use this Bitcoin or ETH to buy Groestlcoin using one of the exchanges detailed above.