Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One Golem token can currently be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00006632 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Huobi, CoinEx Market and Koinex. Golem has a total market cap of $458.91 million and $16.32 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded down 22.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008453 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003989 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00022840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.28 or 0.00739369 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00054941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012096 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00146588 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00088318 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem’s launch date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 834,862,000 tokens. Golem’s official website is golem.network. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Bithumb, OKEx, Cobinhood, Poloniex, Braziliex, Upbit, Huobi, Lykke Exchange, Binance, CoinEx Market, Tux Exchange, Coinbe, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Mercatox, Zebpay, OOOBTC, Bittrex, Abucoins, Koinex, Vebitcoin, BigONE, CoinFalcon, Livecoin, Gate.io and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.