Golem (GNT) traded down -1.16% to American dollar in the last 24h period closing 06:45 on May 10th EST. Golem at this moment has a market capitalization of $579,020,375 and its twenty four hour volume is about $25,881,500. During the seven day period, Golem is -18.47% against the American dollar along with a change of -0.06% during the past hr.
Let’s take a look at how other currencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- COSS (COSS) is now trading at $0.25 against the US dollar, a 3.32% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of COSS is currently 0.00002679 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) is now trading at $0.08 against the US dollar, a 1.31% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of NEVA is currently 0.00000811 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) is now trading at $0.25 against the US dollar, a -1.47% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of PRE is currently 0.00002630 BTC.
- Blockport (BPT) is now trading at $0.41 against the US dollar, a 6.98% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of BPT is currently 0.00004354 BTC.
- Storj (STORJ) is now trading at $1.08 against the US dollar, a 5.89% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of STORJ is currently 0.0001151 BTC.
Golem has a total supply of 834,262,000 coins. It was created on 17th November, 2016.
Cited from cryptocompare: “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network.”
A number of useful hyperlinks are following, in case you need to read more concerning Golem:
GNT: Trading Info
Anyone can get GNT on trading exchanges such as Yunbi, Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Yobit, HuobiPro, and LiveCoin.
It’s not always conceivable to buy coins such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors planning to buy GNT could possibly have to firstly pick up Bitcoin or Ethereum from an market place that has got dollar currency trading pairs for instance Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers will then use this BTC or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the trading exchanges outlined above.