Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on April 27th. In the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded 31% lower against the U.S. dollar. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $62.81 million and approximately $6.49 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for $16.85 or 0.00201907 BTC on major exchanges including Ovis, Binance, Hotbit and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008044 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004026 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021569 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.75 or 0.00751819 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00052103 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00150139 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001991 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00019633 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,726,781 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision.
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Ovis, Kucoin, HitBTC and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Vision Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Genesis Vision and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.