Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 9th. Genesis Vision has a total market capitalization of $77.75 million and $8.00 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Genesis Vision token can now be purchased for approximately $20.86 or 0.00226088 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Ovis, Hotbit and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004114 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00025444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.77 or 0.00821209 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00053969 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010842 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00151873 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001778 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00095405 BTC.
Genesis Vision Token Profile
Genesis Vision was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,726,781 tokens. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Hotbit, Kucoin and Ovis. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.