DigitalNote (XDN) traded down -0.91% against USD during the last 24h time period ending 00:45 on May 13th EST. DigitalNote at the moment has a market capitalization of $90,474,668 and its twenty four hour trading volume is about $2,395,020. Over the seven day time period, DigitalNote is -30.94% against the USD with a change of -0.98% inside the past hour.
Now let’s look at how the other coins have performed since yesterday:
- Ardor (ARDR) is currently trading at $0.30 against the dollar, a 2.10 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for ARDR currently, is 0.00003623 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) is currently trading at $3.78 against the dollar, a 1.82 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for KCS currently, is 0.00045072 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) is currently trading at $0.36 against the dollar, a 3.90 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for BAT currently, is 0.00004243 BTC.
- Substratum (SUB) is currently trading at $0.62 against the dollar, a 8.53 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for SUB currently, is 0.00007389 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) is currently trading at $1.62 against the dollar, a -3.43 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for ZRX currently, is 0.00019257 BTC.
DigitalNote has a total supply of 6,906,726,828 coins. It launched on 30th May, 2014.
Cited from CryptoCompare: “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block.Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin.”
A few handy hyperlinks are following, in case you want to learn more concerning DigitalNote:
XDN: For Traders
Investors can purchase XDN at exchanges like Poloniex, HitBTC, BitTrex, Upbit,
It’s not necessarily always conceivable to buy crypto like DigitalNote right away using dollars. Traders trying to buy XDN may need to first of all get BTC or Ethereum using an market place that provides USD trading pairs for instance Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers will then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to pay for DigitalNote using one of the trading exchanges stated above.